Kid Murals by Dana ~ The Process
How Does the Process work?
1. FREE ESTIMATE: I come to your house to see the space you want painted and discuss the design plan
2. SKETCH: Sometimes my clients have a picture of the exact picture they want - that's totally fine! Others want a custom sketch. After the estimate I will sketch you an idea and sent it over to you. We then adjust it any way you want. Once you agree I send over the contract
3. THE CONTRACT: You sign the contract and send it back to me. Once I receive it, a deposit is due 5 day prior to work.
4. DEPOSIT: 50% of your total MURAL cost (not including supplies) is due 5 days prior to the start date.
5. SUPPLIES: I keep the receipts for your project and send you a copy of them once the mural is completed, then you reimburse me!
6. COMPLETION: the remaining 50% is due at completion, as well as the cost of supplies.
If there are any more questions, please feel free to ask!